Not Available until later in the season but please email for bundle deal and reservation options.
The Journeymaster Deluxe Air awning is Coleman’s first ever inflatable driveaway awning and it has been designed to enhance your camping experience by offering plenty of space outside of the van for either living in or sleeping in. All of the models come with a BlackOut bedroom as standard. The awning is available in three sizes so you can make sure you have as much room as you need.
Family Tent Shop Description
For the first time ever Coleman have produced a range of camper van awnings called the Journeymaster. There are 3 sizes available and all feature blackout bedroom as standard, 150d fabric, 6000mm waterproofing, built in front canopy area and internal mesh door. These have been built to a very high standard and the quality we come to expect from a top end Coleman product is evident in this range. Journeymaster M and L have a 2 berth bedroom included whereas the XL is a 4 berth.
A driveaway awning with a fully blackout bedroom….boom!! Coleman have had incredible success with their weathermaster tent range with the 99% blackout bedrooms and these camper awnings are made to the same standard. Fanatastic features and specification and will definitely be ultra popular when they arrive into the country. Absolutely top product.
- FastPitch Air Poles with PVC+ Bladders
- Blackout (Official) Bedrooms – makes the inners dark in broad daylight
- RainSafe Canopy on front door (with reinforced pole ends)
- 150D Polyester – 6000mm HH
- Storage Pockets
- Condensation Baffle – allows moister to escape the tent
- Front & Back Webbing Storm Straps
- Drop Down Doors – Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- XXL Bedrooms – 70cm sleeping area per person, providing plenty of room to sleep
- Zipped Curtains – Allows privacy when needed
- Webbing pegging points with tensional strap
- Extended Living Area – Plenty of space to relax and unwind
- Bedroom Ventilation – access point
- Built-in Front Canopy – Provides extra covered space, perfect for socialising
- Bedroom Cable entry point
- High & Low-level ventilation – Increases airflow into the living space
- Rain Skirts – allow the water to flow off the tent with ease
- Internal Mesh Door – allows airflow without allowing bugs in
- Cable Entry – Neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to easily keep your camping appliances powered
- Zipped Inner Bedroom Dividers – Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms
- Zip Stopper – puts the zip in a child-friendly position in the event of an emergency
- Oversized Storage Bag