With larger dimensions for a more comfortable stay the Mackenzie 6 Blackout tent is a user-friendly proposition. This tent is a super stable family tent for 6 with a sturdy steel construction, high head height and spacious bedrooms featuring Coleman’s BlackOut bedrooms which block out 99% of daylight, a spacious living area with 3-layer windows and plenty of adjustable ventilation for great airflow and reduce condensation.
Family Tent Shop Description
The Coleman MacKenzie 6 is a sturdy pole tent with blackout bedrooms. The main structure of the tent is formed using steel poles which make the tent good in the elements but with only four of these it is quick and simple to pitch. The tent has a four-berth bedroom on one side and then a double on the other so it is well suited to both couples, small families or friends that want separate rooms. It has a sewn in groundsheet throughout and has a 4500mm waterproofing.
The Coleman MacKenzie 6 is ideal for a couple or small family wanting a strong sturdy tent with steel poles. It has blackout bedrooms so up to 99% of daylight is blocked meaning a good night’s sleep is highly likely. The two-berth bedroom is perfect for either a child wanting their own room or as a storage area for your clothes and equipment. Great tent for the money.
- BlackOut Bedrooms – blocks up to 99% of light for a better nights sleep
- Extra large bedrooms – designed to be more spacious than the average bedroom for extra space and comfort
- Toggled privacy Curtains – provides privacy when needed and rolled when not in use
- Cable entry point – zipped entry point for electric cables
- Fully integrated groundsheet – Helps to keeps drafts and bugs out
- Porch door – cover over the door on wetter days
- Zipped back vent accessible from inside the bedroom