Outdoor revolution Description
Each season Outdoor Revolution finds numerous ways to improve the best selling premium lightweight Movelite T2 awning reinforcing it’s reputation as a popular mid-sized driveaway awning weekender for families, couples or individuals, who crave more flexible living, sleeping or storage space alongside their van. The redesigned roof structure to utilize shallow gothic arched architecture to add additional stability, with in turn vastly improves water run-off. A number of features including deeper tapered connecting cowl for increased vehicle accessilbility, waterproof zips in each cowl door and further ventilation in the back door
– Footprint to keep the underside of the awning clean and tidy and to make pitching the awning simpler
– Fitted carpet for the living area for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies.
- 480HDE Double Rip Stop Fabric – The Optimum Strength to Weight Ratio of Any Awning Fabric, Preventing Accidental Damage from Worsening
- 6,000mm² Hydrostatic Head & Fully Taped Seams Throughout – Exceptionally Waterproof; Water Will Simply Bead Onto the Surface and Roll Off.
- Inflatable Twin Tube Oxygen Air Frame System – Easy to Erect Multiple Inflation Point Airbeam Frame to Ensure Fast Pitching.
- Dynamic Speed Valve – The Quickest, Simplest and Most Reliable Inflation Valve on the Market.
- Intelligent Frame Relief Valve – Our Exclusive Pressure Relief Valve Preventing Overinflation, Expelling Any Excess Air Above 6PSI.
- Lifetime Guarantee – On the Oxygen Air-Frame Tube Bladders Against Any Manufacturing Faults.
- PS Twin Piping System (4mm x 6mm) – Permitting Both Caravan/Motorhome Compatibility.
- Side Door Eyebrow Canopy – A Small Fibreglass Pole & Sleeve Framed Porch Area Granting Additional Shelter from the Elements.
- Telescopic Roof Tensioning Pole – A Robust Steel Pole to Further Support & Uphold the Awning, Which Slots in to the Roof.
- Sewn-In PE Groundsheet – To Add Convenience When Pitching, Preventing Water Ingression & Helping Keep Bugs Out of Your Living Area.
- Phoenix Mesh Front & Side Door Panel – Breathable Assisted-Healing Mesh Flyscreens for Enhanced Airflow, Which Self-Repairs ‘Snag’ Damage.
- Two Rear Cowl Access Doors – To Allow Access to the Vehicle Without Traipsing Through the Whole Awning, Featuring Waterproof Zips.
- Tinted Anti-Glare Window Panels – Expansive Windows Offering a Panoramic Vista of Any Surroundings, Whilst Reducing Glare & Increasing Privacy.
- Zip-In Curtains – Patterned Zip In Blackout Blinds/Curtains for Maximum Privacy at Night.
- Includes Electrical Hook-Up Point – To Power Electrical Appliances within the Awning.
- Rear Cowl Height Tensioning Adjusters – Tightens Excess Tunnel Fabric Preventing Water Pooling, If on the Lower End of the Height Range Spectrum.
- Deep Cowl with Tapered Profile Side – 110cm Deep Cowl Ensuring a Better, Weather-Tight Fit.
- Large Interconnecting Zip-Back Rear Cowl Door – Allowing Easy Vehicle Access.
- Cowl Door Ventilation with Zip-Down Draught Covers – Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation.
- Twin Air Flow Roof Ventilation with Velcro Down Storm Guards – Aiding in Maintaining Optimal Air Circulation
Lumi-Link & Up/Downlighter Attachment Points.
- Complete with Pegs, Guylines, Dual-Action Hand Pump, Reflective Endurance Storm Straps & Repair Kit.