Cloud 2 offers ample living and sleeping space for two people in a lightweight dome style design with an extended porch over its wide front entrance. With fast, easy pitching, its durable, stable frame delivers camping comfort and protection in a neat, reliable package for camping couples and friends.
Family Tent Shop Description
The Outwell Cloud 2 and 3 are small tents for festivals or scouts/guides that have some great features including dark bedrooms, storage area with bathtub groundsheet, luminous guy lines and rear zip for increased ventilation.
Good quality backpacking/touring tent that has dark bedrooms and a secondary rear entrance/exit.
- Storage area with a detachable bathtub groundsheet for protection and flexibility
- Rear entrance allows easy access to and from the inner tent
- The Outwell Wind Guard System ensures outstanding stability in high winds by securely bracing the tent flysheet via the sturdy poles to spread the wind force loading
- Dark Inner reduces light for sleep comfort
- Inner has an integral, fully sealed groundsheet for insects-free nights
- Ventilation at the rear of the tent allows an airflow to tackle condensation
- Pre-attachable and adjustable inner tent makes pitching easy; it can be easily and quickly detached as required
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from wind and rain
- Pre-attached luminous guy lines for convenience and fast pitching
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Tinted windows protect from UV-penetration while maintaining great views out and privacy
- Compression carry bag reduces packed size
- D-shaped door on inner for easy acces