Quick and easy to pitch, the Earth 3 tunnel tent offers generous storage and sleeping space for three people. With excellent ventilation and interior light, the tent provides superb shelter in a reliable, performance-oriented design that ensures practical tent living on site for active campers.
Family Tent Shop Description
The Outwell Earth 3 offers a decent amount of both living and bedroom space for two people wanting a small backpacking type tent. The dark bedroom and bathtub groundsheet in the porch make for comfortable living.
Ideal for two people wanting a bit of space to store their rucksacks and have a porch area for keeping their kit clean and dry.
- Storage area with a detachable bathtub groundsheet for protection and flexibility
- Rear entrance allows easy access to and from the inner tent
- The Outwell Wind Guard System ensures outstanding stability in high winds by securely bracing the tent flysheet via the sturdy poles to spread the wind force loading
- Dark Inner reduces light for sleep comfort
- Inner has an integral, fully sealed groundsheet for insects-free nights
- Ventilation at the rear of the tent allows an airflow to tackle condensation
- Pre-attachable and adjustable inner tent makes pitching easy; it can be easily and quickly detached as required
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from wind and rain
- Pre-attached luminous guy lines for convenience and fast pitching
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Heavy duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running securely and freely
- Tinted windows protect from UV-penetration while maintaining great views out and privacy
- Compression carry bag reduces packed size
- D-shaped door on inner for easy access