PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR OUR 2021 TENT BUNDLE PACKAGES.
PLEASE EMAIL THEFAMILYTENTSHOP@GMAIL.COM FOR DETAILS
Sleeping eight in four Ambassador Master Bedrooms with Dark Inners and Quick & Quiet Inner Doors, the central living area of the vis a vis-style Grandville 8SA offers generous, versatile space and a Quick & Quiet Access adds to the flexibility. Easy access is assured through its opposing doors, with mesh, one with a sewn-in groundsheet and the other being easily detachable to create a wet zone area. Gothic-style, pre-shaped air tubes of the Power Air System plus almost vertical front and rear walls maximise internal space and headroom. With the Rear Ventilation System and Outwell HookTrack System, comfortable, convenient tent living is assured.
Family Tent Shop Description
The Outwell Grandeville 8SA is one of the very few air tents on the market with bedrooms on either side of a central living area. This means that parents can have their own sleeping space to their children, hopefully allowing for a better nights sleep for all. The advantage this tent has over its competitiors is that it is in Outwell’s Superior Air collection and thus the features and build quality are very high which such things as zip up curtains, improved ventilation, storm straps and large dark bedrooms. The other great feature about the Outwell Grandeville is the integral front porch area and rear pod which is ideal as a dining area, particularly as you can open the rear door for protected alfresco dining.
– Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
– Fitted carpet for the living area for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies.
With such a plethora of air tunnel tents available it is nice to see an alternative style with this vis a vis Outwell Grandeville 8SA. The quality is superb and the space inside is really impressive for a tent in this design. Perfect for a family of four with parents having a nice big bedroom to themselves and the kids each having a double bedroom or indeed for larger families as it can comfortably sleep 8.
- Power Air System offers durable individual air tube technology, with pre-shaped, Gothic-style
- tubes pumped up or deflated easily via easy access external valves
- Gothic style air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Inner tents face each other across the living area vis-à-vis style
- Quick & Quiet Access Door with magnetic closure
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- Storm straps for enhanced stability
- Full size rear door with mesh panel behind offers flexible access and improved ventilation
- Front and rear doors have four zip sliders for multiple opening options
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- Entirely waterproof and durable sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambienceReliable, easy-to-operate
- inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Floating Guyline System elegantly reduces pitching time, flags tripping hazard and simplifies tension adjustment
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Large tinted windows, with zip-up curtains, block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Outwell Easy Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Trolley Carry bag