Generously-sized, with great headroom, ample ventilation and many windows, the light-filled, three-zone Mountain Lake 5ATC is perfect for active campers. The Wing Lounge feature offers extra space for relaxing, sleeping or storage and the vertical front wall enhances practical living space over the durable polyethylene groundsheet. Quick & Quiet Access and Inner Doors mean campers’ sleep is not disturbed. The Rear Ventilation System offers an easily adjustable airflow.
Family Tent Shop Description
After Outwell developing the wing lounge in 2020, the Mountain Lake 5ATC is the first polycotton tent to have the benefit of one. A lovely internal side annexe that provides a great seating area allowing you to have the comfort of being inside whilst enjoying the outdoors through the large windows. The polycotton fabric makes the tent warmer in the cold and cooler in the heat whilst being quieter through the elements. It suffers less from condensation and lasts much longer than traditional polyester tents if you look after it. Mesh on the large internal wall and on the side door means that you can get plenty of air inside the tent on those warmer evenings.
– Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
– Fitted carpet for the living area for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies.
If you are a couple or small family wanting a tent that will last you for many years then we can’t recommend anything more than the Outwell Mountain Lake 5ATC for making a home away from home. The large dark bedrooms at the rear can be turned into one large room for the ultimate space for a couple and the sewn in groundsheet living area is nice and spacious, especially when you use the wing lounge for either your dining space or as a seating area with an inflatable sofa. The enclosed front porch area is ideal for outdoor gear storage or as a kitchen area.
- Three zones provide a large family with wet room, dry living room and bedroom
- Manually placed apex air tube over bedroom optimises stability
- Gothic style air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Quick & Quiet Access Door with magnetic closure
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- Additional side door with mesh panel behind for good ventilation and flexible access
- Durable storm webbings
- Double zips allow full front opening with veranda setup possibility
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Ambassador Master Bedrooms offer more height, a larger floor area and cable entry points
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Floating Guyline System elegantly reduces pitching time, flags tripping hazard and simplifies tension adjustment
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Large tinted windows with zip-up curtains for privacy
- Outwell Easy Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place
first time for fast pitching and reliable stability