FREE CARPET SUPPLIED WITH THIS TENT NOW
PLEASE EMAIL THEFAMILYTENTSHOP@GMAIL.COM FOR DETAILS
Sleeping four in two Premier Bedrooms with Panorama outlook, the three zones of the Parkdale 4PA maximise flexibility for active campers with Quick & Quiet Access between the outer and inner zones. The Rear Ventilation System allows options from open fully to neatly sealed by a zip and the many windows ensure a light-filled tent.
Family Tent Shop Description
Four berth, three zone tents are not always the most popular but the Outwell Parkdale 4PA is likely to buck that trend for 2021. This is a good sized functional tent without being overly big or cumbersome to lift or pitch. On top of that it has the most amount of features for a tent of this size out of all the similar ones we sell. The bedrooms are really dark with a ventilation curtain for increased light/air should it be required and the doors to both the bedrooms and the main living area benefit from the quick and quiet system for simple and discreet entry/exit (particularly beneficial at night). 4000mm HH waterproofing, sewn in groundsheet living area, secondary mesh on the side door and cable entry points and hook track system add to the benefits of the Parkdale 4PA. Also available in a larger version the Outwell Parkdale 6PA.
– Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
– Fitted carpet for the living area for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies.
The Outwell Parkdale 4PA is a truly superb product that is ideally suited to couples or small families. The bedrooms at the rear can be made into one bigger room and the living area and enclosed front porch make it a very user friendly tent ideal for both weekends and longer breaks due to its ease of inflation. Highly recommended.
- Three zones provide a large family with wet room, dry living room and bedroom
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Dark Premier Bedrooms with mesh ventilation for sleep comfort
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double zips allow full front opening
- Durable storm webbings
- Quick & Quiet Access Door with magnetic closure
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Large tinted windows with toggle-up curtains
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Outwell Lite Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place
- first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Compressible carry bag for compact pack size