Sleeping up to seven in three Premier bedrooms with Panorama outlook, the 3 zone design of the Sundale 7PA offers generous living space for large families. Quick and quiet access between the outer and inner zones and a rain safe canopy over the side door makes for easy, flexible access. The rear ventilation system allows options from open fully to neatly sealed by a zip.
Family Tent Shop Description
All Outwell 3 zone tents (bedrooms at rear, central living space and enclosed front porch) benefit from the new quick and quiet easy access into the living area. On top of this the Sundale 7PA has dark bedrooms, huge living space and front porch, hook track system for easy hanging of lights, tinted windows and storm straps and pre angled air tubes for increased strength. The bedroom sizes vary providing a large master bedroom in the centre and two decent sized bedrooms either side.
– Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
– Fitted carpet for the living area for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies.
This is likely to be one of our best sellers again for 2022 as it is a lovely size and can accommodate a large family comfortably. On top of this it has so many functional features that it will a popular choice for many campers. Outwell moved forward with their range in 2021 and we are confident they are going to be one of the top brands available for another year.
- Three zones provide a large family with wet room, dry living room and bedroom. Vertical front wall for enhanced practical living space and easy zip
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Dark Premier Bedrooms with mesh ventilation for sleep comfort
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Double zips allow full front opening
- Durable storm webbings
- Quick & Quiet Access Door with magnetic closure
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Large tinted windows with toggle-up curtains
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Outwell Lite Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Compressible carry bag for compact pack size