Sleeping seven in three Ambassador Master Bedrooms with Dark Inners and Quick & Quiet Inner Doors, the Vermont 7PE offers spacious, light-filled tent living. Easy opening of the steep front door under the extended front plus twin side D-doors with mesh offers flexible access and extends ventilation options. Pre-bent poles deliver superb stability plus steep walls to maximise internal space and offer full headroom. Home from home comfort and convenience is assured with Quick & Quiet Access to zone 2, the Outwell HookTrack System, Easy Pegging System, Cable Entry, zip-up curtains, Rear Ventilation System and low side vents.
Family Tent Shop Description
The Outwell Vermont 7PE is the latest version of a tent that has been around for many, many years from Outwell. Back in the early noughties Outwell developed a steel pole tent with 3 bedrooms at the rear, sewn in groundsheet living area in the middle and an enclosed front porch and called it the Vermont XL. After many upgrades and feature changes the same design still exists today but again for 2022 there are new features to talk about. Darker bedrooms with rear ventilation, quick and quiet inner bedrooms and inner door for seamless transition around your tent and a protective front canopy to the porch area preventing any rain getting into that space which is often used as a kitchen area. The 150D fabric and 6000m HH add to this very high-class family tent.
– Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
– Fitted carpet for the living area for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies.
Another year, another Vermont! That must be about 15 years in a row that this name appears on a list of tents available from us at The Family Tent Shop and it is still one of our favourites. Yes it is steel poles as opposed to air and yes it is big and heavy but it is a huge tent that is robust and strong and thats what makes us keep coming back. On top of that Outwell have found a way to upgrade it once again with the new protection canopy at the front and the quick and quiet inner door. If you don’t fancy an air tent then look no further for the best family poled tent available. Immense.
- Vertical front wall with canopy enhances three-zone living space that offers a wet room, dry living room and bedroom
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- Two additional side doors for flexible access
- Large tinted windows with zip-up curtains for privacy
- Storm straps for enhanced stability
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in polyethylene groundsheet
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Floating Guyline System elegantly reduces pitching time, flags tripping hazard and simplifies tension adjustment
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Large tinted windows, with zip-up curtains, block sun glare, ensure privacy and allow campers to stay in touch with the outdoors
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Outwell Easy Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability
- Tent supplied in two bags for easier handling and weight distribution