PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR OUR 2021 TENT BUNDLE PACKAGES.
PLEASE EMAIL THEFAMILYTENTSHOP@GMAIL.COM FOR DETAILS
The spacious design of the three-zone Winwood 8 sleeps up to eight in four Premier bedrooms with Dark Inners and Outwell Quick & Quiet Inner Doors. It features windows and low ventilation points on each side. One bedroom, in the third zone, can be used or taken down for a larger living area. Light-filled, its many windows, Panorama front, Rear Ventilation System and Outwell HookTrack System ensure camping comfort.
Family Tent Shop Description
The Outwell Winwood 8 is a very large pole tent with four bedrooms. This is very unusual for a non vis a vis style so you reap the benefits of having all this sleeping space plus ample living area unlike those tents. The tent itself has a sewn in groundsheet throughout the living area and an enclosed front porch which has a full opening front panel with a full length secondary mesh panel. The three bedrooms at the rear are all dark and the central one is a master bedroom with two smaller ones either side. From a strength point of view the tent has storm straps and the outwell wind stabilizer system making it very good compared to other pole tents on the market.
– Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
– Fitted carpet for the living area for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies.
Combination of living and sleeping space the Outwell Winwood 8 is a cracking tent for a family wanting plenty of both. At under £700 you get a lot of tent for your money and although it is a poled tent it is still simple enough to set up with colour coded poles and short sleeves to feed the poles through. Great buy.
- Three zones provide a large family with wet room, dry living room and bedroom
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options
- Dark Premier Bedrooms with mesh ventilation for sleep comfort
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Storm straps for enhanced stability
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Durable, waterproof, sewn-in groundsheet
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- Reinforcement patch on all stress points
- Pre-attached luminous guy lines for convenience and fast pitching
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Large tinted windows with toggle-up curtains
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the elements
- Compressible carry bag for compact pack size