You’ll love the ambience, ample ventilation, floor space and, with its steep walls, the great headroom in the three-zone Outwell Wood Lake 7ATC inflatable tent. Sleeping up to seven in three spacious inners, it’s ideal for larger families or for sharing with friends. You can enjoy campsite life to the full in the large living area, especially well-ventilated by mesh doors on both sides. Enjoying sleek Scandinavian design, its smooth profile is easy to pitch and to pack away. Come rain or sunshine, you’ll soon appreciate the superb performance of the durable technical cotton fabric, especially in very hot weather. Plus, you’ll enjoy the versatility of its practical living space with a wet zone at the front, featuring a detachable groundsheet, to store gear and clothing after enjoying outdoor adventures.
Family Tent Shop Description
The Outwell Wood Lake 7ATC has remained for 2022 after a successful year replacing the Stone Lake 7ATC for 2021. Features for this season include darker bedrooms with new ventilation at the rear and the fabulous quick and quiet inner door which allows movement between the living area and enclosed front porch without having to undo zips. The series of magnets automatically closes the central partition behind you protecting the tent from flies and preventing you from bending down to do the zips up. The tent has great strength due to its oversized air tubes and the profiling of these, storm straps and heavy polycotton fabric. The material is breathable with one of the highest cotton to polyester mixes out of the top brands.
– Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
– Fitted carpet for the living area for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies.
The pinnacle of the Outwell collection for 2022 the Wood Lake 7ATC ranges amongst one of the best tents we sell. Yes over £2000 is a lot of money for a tent but when you consider how long it will last (as long as you look after it) and all the benefits you reap in terms of functionality and comfort from such a superior product it actually works out phenomenal value for money.
- Three zones provide a large family with wet room, dry living room and bedroom
- Manually placed apex air tube over bedroom optimises stability
- Gothic style air tubes provide great headroom and interior space
- Quick & Quiet Access Door with magnetic closure
- Quick & Quiet Inner Door with magnetic closure
- Additional side door with mesh panel behind for good ventilation and flexible access
- Durable storm webbings
- Double zips allow full front opening with varanda setup possibility
- New Rear Ventilation System adjusts air flow from full open to zip sealed
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy
- Ambassador Master Bedrooms offer more height, a larger floor area and cable entry points
- Flysheet and inner feature cable entry points
- Light, warm-toned flysheet roof creates a bright, cheerful internal ambience
- Adjustable pegging points for pitching flexibility
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflate/deflate valves conveniently placed outside the flysheet
- Floating Guyline System elegantly reduces pitching time, flags tripping hazard and simplifies tension adjustment
- Mesh pockets in the inner tents store small items safe and handy
- Large tinted windows with zip-up curtains for privacy
- Outwell Easy Pegging System’s colour-coding enables campers to use pegs in the right place first time for fast pitching and reliable stability