Vango AirBeam AirSpeed Replacement Tube 685cm x 10cm.
- Fully deflate the Airbeam tube to be replaced.
- Unzip the outer sleeve of the Airbeam on the inside of the flysheet.
- Remove the Airbeam from the internal zipped sleeve.
- Cut the cable tie that holds the zips together (ties stop accidental opening).
- Remove the innert tube from its protective outer.
- Place the new inner tube inside the protective outer. Align valve with the opening in the protective outer. Zip closed, taking care not to catch the inner tube. Reconnect the zips together with the cable tie provided, to prevent accidental opeing when the Airbeam is inflated.
- Re-inflate Airbeam to the correct PSI.
- Re-insert the Airbeam into the zipped sleeve on the tent flysheet.