The Vango Ark 300 Tent is the ideal tent for people who enjoy the outdoors as this tent is small and easy to pack into a rucksack. The Vango Ark 300 is also official recommended kit for the scouting association. The Ark range is an easy-to-pitch, gothic arch, tunnel tent. This two-person tent offers generous internal space, head room and large front windows. All-in-one pitching and a simple 2-pole structure means that the Ark can be pitched in under 5 minutes, making this an ideal tent for adventurers who want a great quality, feature-packed tent that pitches and packs away with maximum ease.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active of campers
- Breathable Polyester Inner – allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable nights sleep
- Diamond Clear Windows – maximises light and offers great visibility.
- Linked-In Groundsheet – offers all the comfort of a fully sewn in groundsheet but can be rolled away when not in use and is much easier to clean than a fully sewn in groundsheet
- Colour Coded Poles – for intuitive pitching
- High Visibility Guylines with Guyline Tidies – attached at optimum positions for stability and tension. Handy guy line holders make for easy packing and re-pitching.
- Inner Pockets – conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Fire Retardant Fabrics – meets the European EN5912 safety standard
- Reflective webbing picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily visible in darkness.
- Weather Tested to the European Standard EN5912 – in a certified wind and rain test centre
- King Pole Doors – include eyelets allowing optional king poles to be used.
- Lantern Hanging Points – conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom area to attach your light(s).
- Part Mesh Inner Door – increases ventilation in the tent while keeping bugs out
- Approved by The Scout Association for use on Scouting expeditions etc