The Vango Atlas Junior Sleeping Bag, recommended for use by the Scout Association, is perfect for those taking their first step into the world of camping. This two season mummy-shaped sleeping bag, with its TOG rating of 8.5 and great quality fabric and fills, make it great value for money. The junior size creates a smaller bag for kids or petite campers ensuring they are warm all night.
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch.
- Independently Tested – Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016.
- Hanging Loops – Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying.
- Woven Zip Puller – Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip.
- Polair® Shell – Smooth to touch, hardwearing and washable Polair polyester fabric (190T ).
- Polair® Lining – Super soft lining which is also hardwearing and easily washable, Polair polyester.
- Stuffsack with Drawcord – Allows for easy packing while minimising pack size for easy transportation.
- Thermo-Lock Insulation – Provides warmth and retains loft in damp conditions.
- Two-Way Zip – Can be unzipped from the top or bottom to increase ventilation.
- S-Stitching – Holds the insulating fibre in place for an even distribution across the body, providing warmth and comfort.
- Junior Size – Slightly smaller than our standard size, to keep kids warmer while saving on space and weight.
- Mummy-shaped sleeping bag – Tapers from the shoulders to the foot. Reduces pack size and increases thermal efficiency.
- Scout Recommend – Used by The Scout Association.
- Shaped hood with elasticated opening – Reduces heat loss from the head.
- No drawcord closure on Junior models for safety.
- Single-layer stitch through construction – Maintains even fill distribution and keeps weight down.