The XL, as the name suggests, is ideally suited to those who are looking for a little extra space. A firm favourite with campers, the Aurora is a 3 season sleeping bag with a superior double layer construction. It’s 100% cotton flannel lining and polycotton shell radiates luxury. It is the perfect bag for anyone looking for a home from home feel. With its sophisticated pattern you are sure to enjoy a night under the stars with the Aurora.
- Grade A Quality Fill – Superior fibre fill which is designed to be durable, warm and lightweight while retaining its loft and soft touch
- Independently Tested – Gives you reassurance that the temperature ratings are accurate ISO 23537-1:2016
- Hanging Loops – Allows you to easily hang your bag for quick and easy drying
- Integrated Head Rest – Provides extra comfort and warmth for your head
- Square Shaped Sleeping Bag – Provides extra space to have greater freedom of movement when sleeping
- Auto-Lock Two-Way Zip – Seals in warmth and provides adjustable ventilation. Auto-lock prevents the bag from opening during the night and can be accessed from inside the bag
- ThermoLock Pro Insulation – Increases durability, maximises lofting potential for extra warmth and retains loft in damp conditions
- Woven Zip Puller – Allows you to quickly and easily move the zip
- Zip Guard – Helps prevent the zip from snagging on the lining, allowing easy opening and closing
- Insulated Zip Baffle – Retains heat within the sleeping bag and reduces cold spots
- Cotton Flannel Lining – A comfortable and durable fabric that is super soft to touch and incredibly warm
- Comfortable cotton flannel pillowcase included with sleeping bag for extra warmth and ultimate comfort. The Double bag comes with 2.
- Polycotton Shell – Soft to touch, comfortable and durable fabric. 30% Cotton/70% Polyester
- Angular Wave Stitching – Evenly spaced to hold insulation in place and ensure even distribution throughout
- Square Shape Carry Bag – Allows for quick and easy packing for your bag
- XL Size – Wider and longer than our standard singles, the XL bag offers comfort levels for those who want extra space.
- Offset Double Layer Construction – Counteract seams prevent cold spots at the stitching lines
- Compression Carry Bag – Reduces pack size for easy transportation