The Scafell 300 3-man tent features two identical poles and has an exceptional space to weight ratio. The Scafell tent is quick and simple to pitch with added strength thanks to its TBS® II and Gothic Arch poles. Great head height and a front-facing porch make the Scafell tent a favourite for those looking to pitch quickly and enjoy their time with friends or simply soaking up the view.
Family Tent Shop Description
The Scafell tent is a very popular design for those looking for a technical tent, that is simple and easy to erect. Recommended by the D of E award, it is lightweight and packs down small. The shape of the poles used works amazingly well to add a high point for the rain to run from, avoiding pooling in the fabric. The matching poles also make it easier as their is no worry over which pole goes where. Great for younger explorers! The tension band system offers additional strength and stability with its storm straps incorporated inside, to clip up when required. The front door section is a great usable space for your rucksack or boots etc. when you are getting your head down over night. A nicely designed tent.
A perfect model for beginners and younger campers with its ease and simplicity to pitch. Great for use when backpacking or even on the back of a bike/motorcycle when weight and size is premium. Incorporates the many features we love on the Vango tents.
- Tunnel Tent – Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Protex® 70 Denier Polyester Flysheet – 3000mm HH, highly waterproof, durable and reliable
- Gothic Arch Pole Structure – Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Flysheet and Inner Pitch Together – Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Identical Poles – For ease of pitching
- TBS®II Tension Band System – Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- 70D 6000mm HH Polyester Groundsheet – Waterproof, durable, reliable and is easy to clean
- Factory Taped Seams – All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a watertight seal
- Vango PowerLite 7001-T6 Alloy Poles – Lightweight and durable tent poles
- Breathable Polyester Inner – Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Part Mesh Inner Door – Allows ventilation, while keeping bugs out
- O-shaped Inner Doors – Easy to open with one hand
- Rain Stop Flysheet Doors – Structured so that rain will not drop into the inner when opened
- Inner Pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Fast Pack Tent Bag – Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Fire Retardant Fabrics – Exceeds European EN5912 safety standard
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested – Tested with wind and heavy rainfall to the European standard EN5912
- Twin Flysheet Doors – Allows easier access for two or more occupants, and/or additional storage
- Extra Large Porch Space – With an extra pole the porch offers great space for storage. Keep wet kit out of the inner tent and enjoy greater flexibility, for minimal additional weight
- Inner door Vent with Zip – Choose when to increase your air flow, while keeping bug outs