PLEASE EMAIL THEFAMILYTENTSHOP@GMAIL.COM FOR DETAILS OF WHEN THIS TENT WILL BE AVAILABLE. EARLY INDICATIONS ARE LATE JUNE 2022
The Stargrove II Air TC 600XL is perfect for long summer breaks with added luxury. This 6-man inflatable tent is designed with our AirBeam® technology, ensuring quick inflation and a sturdy and reliable structure, while the large living room and pre-attached front extension provide room for all the family. Furthermore, the Queen size bedrooms with Nightfall inners reduces early morning light, allowing for a peaceful night’s rest. Other features include cable entry points, a fully sewn-in groundsheet and Diamond Clear windows for added comfort. The Stargrove benefits from our Sentinel Experience TC Fabric which combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to create a rich polycotton fabric. Sentinel Experience TC is breathable and climate controlling helping to keep the tent cool when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions.
Family Tent Shop Description
With the standard Stargrove 600XL being so popular for the last two years, Vango have launched a polycotton version for 2022. The fabric is more breathable so will be cooler when its hot and warmer when its cold. It will also be quieter in the elements. The comfort factor from having a tent like this will make camping much more enjoyable and potentially extend the season.
– Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
– Fitted carpet for the living area for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies.
Whilst polycotton tents offer great advantages and longevity they are often so expensive pricing them out the market for a lot of consumers. Yes this tent is still over a £1000 but to be able to get a 3 zone, six berth polycotton air tent bundle for a little over that, does represent great value and only just over 35kg too!!
- AirSpeed® Valve – Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Double Action Pump – Supplied with all AirBeam® tents our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent. Comes complete with a pressure dial and handy carry bag
- Drop Down Door Step – Effortlessly enter and exit your tent with the drop down doors. Perfect for pram and wheelchair access
- Toggled Privacy Curtains – Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Queen Size Bedrooms – Provides a 60cm sleeping area per person meaning you have plenty of room to sleep and store essentials
- AirZone Panel – Increases the airflow into the living space
- Nightfall Bedrooms – Helps reduce early morning light so your sleeping pattern doesn’t need to be dictated by the sunrise
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure – With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your tent is erect within a matter of minutes, creating a strong and rigid structure allowing you peace of mid and more time to enjoy your holiday (Supplied with double action pump)
- Waterproof PE Groundsheet – Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Diamond Clear Windows – Maximise light and visibility to provide a bright and airy environment
- Bedroom Pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Toggled Inner Divider – Provides flexible sleeping options, allowing you to split bedrooms to create more privacy or remove to create a master bedroom
- Clear Access Bedrooms – A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- TBS®II Tension Band System – Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduce sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- King Pole Side Door Compatible – Increase the external space of your tent with the addition of king poles to create a sun-canopy
- Lantern Hanging Points – Conveniently positioned to attach your lighting
- High Visibility Guylines – Strong and easy to see in low light conditions
- Fully Wind & Rain Tested – Weather tested to standard EN ISO 5912 for peace of mind. This tent is suitable for use in wet weather for occasional and weekend camping. Storms and extreme weather should be avoided
- Fire Retardant Fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Mesh Flysheet Door – Entrance has a sewn in full mesh door which provides ventilation and keeps bugs out when the flysheet door is rolled away
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Vango AirZone – High and low level ventilation panels combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent. Air circulation is essential for reducing condensation
- Villa Construction – Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Adjustable Pegging System – Allows tent to be pitched perfectly on uneven surfaces
- Pre-angled Beams – Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Sentinel Experience TC Fabric – Quality and durable fabric which combines the leading properties of both cotton and polyester to create a rich polycotton fabric. Sentinel Experience TC is breathable and climate controlling helping to keep the tent cooler when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions
- Pre-Attached Front Awning – Provides extra enclosed space, perfect for socialising, dining or storage
- Multiple Mesh Doors – Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Double Living Area – An extra large living area giving more space to relax and unwind or store your camping essentials
- Cable Entry Point with Tidies – Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies to keep cables out the way
- Smart Pack Bag – Full front of the bag drops down providing an area for your tent to be rolled and compressed straight into the bag.
- Inflatable AirBeam® Structure – With 10 years’ experience in AirBeam® technology, we are the leaders in pole free pitching. AirBeam® technology ensures your awning is erect within a matter of minutes (supplied with double action pump)