PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR OUR 2021 TENT BUNDLE PACKAGES.
PLEASE EMAIL THEFAMILYTENTSHOP@GMAIL.COM FOR DETAILS
The award-winning Tahiti II Air 850XL 8-man inflatable AirBeam® tent is the pinnacle of camping comfort and luxury. Large Diamond Pro windows deliver clear views, and the high ceiling creates a spacious feel. The integrated awning features a Multi-flex front door, allowing varying levels of opening. Constructed from our strong and durable Sentinel Exclusive with 5,000mm HH and ColourLok™. The Midnight bedrooms are extra dark, keeping morning light at bay.
Family Tent Shop Description
The Vango Tahiti Air 850XL is a very large and spacious 8 berth air tent with three zones – large darkened bedrooms at the rear, nearly 14sq metres of sewn in groundsheet living area in the middle and an integral enclosed front porch. Where this model differs from the 600XL version is the fact that it has a side two berth bedroom porch on the right hand side as you look at the tent. This is very different to most other tents as no internal living area is compromised if you need a spare bedroom for guests, family or teenage kids and those people will have their own individual bedroom space. Alternatively this area could be used for a toilet or storage space leaving the vast living area free for tables, chairs or even a nice inflatable sofa seating area.
– Footprint to keep the underside of the tent clean and tidy and to make pitching the tent simpler
– Fitted carpet for the living area for a warmer cosier feel on your tootsies.
– Sky Liner provides a layer of air between your living area and roof to help reduce condensation
– Sky Shield for protecting the roof of the tent from UV Rays making the tent cooler inside and potentially prolonging the life of the product.
– Zip on Front Awning creates another large porch area if you need a huge amount of space.
– Zip on Front Extension has sides and a roof. It provides protection to the integral front porch of the tent should you wish to use this as another room such as a kitchen area.
– Zip on Front Canopy gives a nice sun shade for sitting under on those warmer days/evenings.
Absolutely ideal tent for large families as you have both enough bedroom space and living space with neither being compromised to accommodate the other. Great height and feeling of space throughout and the side entrance to the porch area allows this space to be used for kitchen/further storage. No other tent like this from Kampa, Outwell or Coleman so very individual and the improvements to the fabric and design make this a much improved product for 2021.
- SuperBeams™ – Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam® experience and provide extra stability to the tent structure
- AirSpeed® Valve – Inflate and deflate your tent effortlessly in minutes with the unique and conveniently positioned valve
- Villa Construction – Upright side walls increase the height within the tent allowing you to fully maximise the internal space
- Vango AirBeam® – Quick to pitch and creates a strong and rigid structure
- Fully Taped Seams – All flysheet seams are factory taped, which provides a watertight seal
- Sentinel Exclusive Fabric – Sentinel Exclusive fabric is one of the strongest and most durable fabrics in our collection. Testing at more than double the strength of standard flysheet fabric, highly waterproof with a 5,000mm HH rating, and with our new ColourLok technology the performance is second to none
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet – Adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection
- Covered Side Door – Gives a sheltered entrance to your tent and prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Built in Front Awning – Provides extra enclosed space perfect for socialising, dining and storage
- Front Zip Addition Compatible – The front of the tent has a built in zip to house optional front zipped additions to expand your tent’s living space
- Double Zip Door – provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Super Zips on Flysheet Doors – Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Multiple Mesh Doors – Increase the flow of air within your tent while keeping bugs out
- Multi-flex Front Doors – Allows you to have varying levels of opening, perfect for any weather
- Roll Away Internal Door – Internal front door can be fully rolled to the side to provide a spacious larger living area
- Flat Entry – An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent living area without needing to step over the entrance
- SkyTrack™ II – A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting or storage. The SkyTrack™ system truly allows you to tailor your tent to suit your needs
- Multiple Cable Entry Points – Three cleverly positioned cable entry points allow you to neatly feed electrical cables into your tent allowing you to keep your camping appliances powered
- Living Area Pelmet Pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets perfect for storing essentials
- High Cable Entry – Allows you to neatly run electrical cables out into the awning area at the front of the tent
- Side Studio – An additional sleeping or storage area which is positioned to the right-hand side of the tent to keep your living space free
- Universal Inner Tent Compatible – Provides additional sleeping or storage area in your tent living room
- Bedroom Pockets – Conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Zipped Inner Divider – Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Clear Access Bedrooms – A wider opening and no step over into the bedroom allows for easier access
- Double Section Living Area – You are sure to have plently of space to relax and unwind with our double section living area
- Midnight Bedrooms – Premium darkened bedrooms for a great comfortable night’s sleep
- Zipped Privacy Curtains – Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Diamond Pro Windows – 67% thicker than our diamond clear windows, they provide additional insulation and clearer views
- AirZone Panel – Increases the airflow into the living space
- Fire Retardant Fabrics – Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- TBS®II Tension Band System – Ensures the tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and reduces sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Smart Pack Roller Bag – Full front of the roller bag drops down providing an area for your tent to be rolled and compressed straight into the bag. Patent Pending. United Kingdom Patent Application No. 2001590.
- Double Action Pump – Supplied with all AirBeam tents our ergonomically designed pump allows you to effortlessly inflate your tent
- Webbing Storm Anchors – Secure guying of the tent, providing peace of mind in adverse conditions
- Family Construction Bedroom – 120/140/160 construction bedrooms allowing for flexible living for the whole family
- Extra Long Bedroom – Bedroom has additional length to allow for longer campbeds and additional space inside the bedroom