Terms & conditions
About UsThe Family Tent Shop Ltd. are completely dedicated to your total satisfaction. We are a family business with a large display and two shop premises. If you have any suggestions or comments please email us at email@example.com Our Contact details: The Family Tent Shop Ltd Longacres Garden Centre, Nutty Lane, Shepperton, Middlesex TW17 0RQ Phone: 01932 761177 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org VAT NO: 710 9328 52 The Family Tent Shop Limited is registered in England and Wales with company number 07296782 and Registered Office at: 12 Meadows Drive, Camberley, Surrey, GU15 1GA
KlarnaIn cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment options. Payment is to be made to Klarna:
Pay in 3
Further information and Klarna’s user terms you can find here. General information on Klarna can be found here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
Making A PurchaseMaking a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our Catalog, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on “Order” and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order. We accept credit card payments via PayPal or World Pay. All items will be charged upon order. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, snail mail or over the Internet. Please be aware that there is no confirmation email when you place an order and that we will phone you within 24 hours (excluding orders on a Monday as closed Tuesday) to arrange delivery.
- Take and fulfill customer orders
- Administer and enhance the site and service
- Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
- Must be packed, sealed and in an unused and re-saleable condition
- We cannot sell unpacked tents as new and consequently we reserve the right to refuse any return of an unpacked tent at our discretion
- Any unauthorised tent return may be refused with the sender being liable for any costs incurred in returning the tent back to them
- Goods must be returned within 7 DAYS of receiving the goods.
- Goods must be in original packaging, sealed and labelled.
- Goods must not be used, retail packaging must not be damaged
- Tents and similar items must not have been unpacked, put up or used in any way
- In general, The Family Tent Shop will not be responsible for paying or refunding return postage costs
- If an item has been wrongly delivered we will organise collection of the goods at no charge to the consumer
- Larger items may require a collection of the item which may be chargeable – please Contact Us to confirm any details